This is practically unheard of. And of course, since I can't actually just rest, yesterday I got up and did things WITH A VENGEANCE!
- Burned DVDs of Festival photos for 3 for All and Mark Baratelli.
- Went to Starbux to get breakfast and coffee for me and the house/office mates.
- Burned 3 copies of my "Summer Burn" compilation.
- Figured out how to add photographer copyright to digital image EXIF information.
- Mailed all the discs (SF, Florida, UK, UK, Canada).
- Uploaded three Moron Life videos to a sketch comedy contest.
- Went to In-n-Out for lunchies.
- Created the Jurassic Penguin image for esmerel.
- Installed guestbook on future project website.
- Recorded ambient audio for hollow sounding sketch.
- Sorted Friday's SFIF photos and uploaded them to Flickr.
- Captured ambient audio from tape to PC.
- Re-processed hollow sounding audio so it wasn't so hollow.
- Wrote and published this week's "Some Guy" blog for the SFIF MySpace page.
- Added ambient sound to now not-so-hollow sketch.
- Watched the Colbert Report.
- Re-rendered sketch, converted to MP4 and re-uploaded.
- Took and sorted a bunch of pictures of my face (and made an icon out of it).
- Finished my Amazon Chocolate ice cream.
- Edited together five minute video for future project.
- Went to Sizzler with the house/office mates and baby for dinner.
- Converted five minute video to MP4, MOV and FLV file formats.
- Played around on IILWY.com.
- Figured out how to install flash player on future project website.
- Posted way too much to LJ.
I think that's all...
I doubt today will be as efficient.
But you never know!!!