- Sun, 16:57: RT @eaton: This week, The Great Gatsby entered the public domain. Happy 2011! http://bit.ly/flkhtq
- Sun, 19:28: I am amused that I don't generally hold grudges against people, but if something inanimate (furniture, software) pisses me off--WATCH OUT!
- Sun, 19:31: How I know my father loves me and understands who I am as a person: http://tinyurl.com/BaconCheeseFrittata
- Sun, 20:51: WTF?! Was I sleep painting?! http://instagr.am/p/1c28/
- Sun, 21:48: Self Portrait w/Ball @ Opera Plaza http://instagr.am/p/1fb-/
- Sun, 22:02: The Great Seal of California @ Earl Warren State Building http://instagr.am/p/1gDb/
- Sun, 22:55: Today's photography lesson: ALWAYS take the long way around, because there's something cool where you're not expecting it.
The train from San Francisco to San Jose was late because of all of the Giants fans who were too
dumbdrunk to take the trains…
Apparently our parody of Daniel Powter's "Bad Day" got linked in a sidebar article on the BBC website. How awesome is THAT? British people are…
Our reaction to the Beverly Hills Chihuahua trailer reaction got a nod in the New York Times. They don't mention Moron Life directly, but they do…