- Sun, 16:57: RT @eaton: This week, The Great Gatsby entered the public domain. Happy 2011! http://bit.ly/flkhtq
- Sun, 19:28: I am amused that I don't generally hold grudges against people, but if something inanimate (furniture, software) pisses me off--WATCH OUT!
- Sun, 19:31: How I know my father loves me and understands who I am as a person: http://tinyurl.com/BaconCheeseFrittata
- Sun, 20:51: WTF?! Was I sleep painting?! http://instagr.am/p/1c28/
- Sun, 21:48: Self Portrait w/Ball @ Opera Plaza http://instagr.am/p/1fb-/
- Sun, 22:02: The Great Seal of California @ Earl Warren State Building http://instagr.am/p/1gDb/
- Sun, 22:55: Today's photography lesson: ALWAYS take the long way around, because there's something cool where you're not expecting it.
So I was at the gym on Thursday when I had my official "You've lost 30 pounds" weigh in, and Theresa (my trainer) got really serious…
So on a POSITIVE note (which I seem to share so few of recently), I've been seeing a trainer for the last year or so. Twice a week, 30 minutes a…
I may or may not have just scared off a raccoon that was outside my window with a lightsaber flashlight.