- Thu, 15:25: I came up with a super funny way to describe a REALLY rainy day. On a day that it's not raining. #TimingIsEverything
- Thu, 18:20: Kinect on hold and waiting for me at local Best Buy. #BowingToPeerPressure #ByPeerIMeanNeedForCoolToys
- Thu, 19:08: RT @DougBenson: There's no point in choosing a safe word if you're gonna have a ball gag in your mouth. #LearnedThatTheHardWay
- Thu, 19:45: Sakuranbo http://instagr.am/p/4-vX/
- Thu, 21:38: Could be the most authentic Philly Cheesesteak I've ... (The Works Cheesesteak @ Jersey Joe's Hoagies) on @foodspotting http://bit.ly/fwHR1o
- Fri, 02:54: Plugged in the Kinect. The first thing it did was tell me to clean my damn living room.
- Fri, 04:35: Why on Earth would you name your "Technical Institute" so it's initials were the same as Urinary Tract Infection? Seriously.
- Fri, 07:27: RT @GeekGirlCon: A 10-year-old Canadian girl is the youngest ever to discover a supernova. This makes our geeky hearts glow. http://bit. ...
Wed, 04:05: @ nerdist Seriously enjoying @ midnight. Keep it up!
Fri, 01:15: So with all the controversy... Middle Eastern dude in blackface? He's right in front of me in line at Starbux. #WTF