- Thu, 15:53: I'm just going to stop talking. It seems pointless.
- Thu, 19:01: RT @science: How the human penis lost its spines http://bit.ly/gi8Zh9
- Thu, 20:32: RT @kellyoxford: Julianne Moore probably took the role of Sarah Palin because actors win awards for playing handicapped people.
- Fri, 04:34: RT @GeorgeTakei: Why wasn't Jamie Bamber on the Enterprise? Oh, myyyyyy... #BSGvsSTARTREK
- Fri, 06:53: Is it just me or are major Earthquakes becoming more and more frequent? #Japan
- Fri, 07:26: These after shocks are crazy: 8.9 | 6.4 | 6.4 | 6.8 | 7.1 | 6.3 | 6.3
- Fri, 08:17: RT @geetadayal: Al Jazeera's coverage of the massive #Japan earthquake and ensuing tsunami warnings is impressive--watch live here: http ...
- Fri, 08:24: From the NOAA website. Est. time of possible Tsunami arrival: San Francisco, CA 08:16 PST MAR 11. http://tinyurl.com/US-Tsunami-Watch
- Fri, 08:27: Tsunami WATCH still unconfirmed, however.
- Fri, 11:17: RT @businessinsider: Japan has declared a nuclear emergency, as it attempts to cool reactor http://read.bi/dULoaY
Apparently our parody of Daniel Powter's "Bad Day" got linked in a sidebar article on the BBC website. How awesome is THAT? British people are…
Our reaction to the Beverly Hills Chihuahua trailer reaction got a nod in the New York Times. They don't mention Moron Life directly, but they do…
More than a couple times in the last few weeks, references to the parodies we've done for Moron Life have come up out of the blue. I *LOVE* the…