- Sat, 17:02: RT @NathanFillion: If someone has to say something shitty about you to feel better, retort with: "Somebody need a hug?" (Be prepared to hug)
- Sat, 21:04: RT @excusememister: Never thought I would ever complain about the lack of commercials on BBC One but I REALLY have to go to the bathroom ...
- Sat, 23:48: Taking a break from editing video for [company I work for] and looking at signed Picasso lithographs on eBay. #WhoseLifeIsThis #NeedMoMoney
- Sun, 02:01: RT @stevesilberman: Wild study! Viewers fail to detect when Kurosawa films shown "mirror-reversed" [PDF via @autismcrisis] http://t.co/c ...
- Sun, 03:07: My neighborhood is thick with leather daddies... tomorrow must be the Folsom Street Fair!
- Sun, 06:18: RT @NepalTV: Nepal tourist plane crashes near Kathmandu http://t.co/y8FwMV4A
- Sun, 06:27: I'm organizing an outing on 10/9 to the DeYoung to see the Picasso exhibit before it's gone. Who's in? http://t.co/hibZkwHM
So I was at the gym on Thursday when I had my official "You've lost 30 pounds" weigh in, and Theresa (my trainer) got really serious…
So on a POSITIVE note (which I seem to share so few of recently), I've been seeing a trainer for the last year or so. Twice a week, 30 minutes a…
I may or may not have just scared off a raccoon that was outside my window with a lightsaber flashlight.