- Mon, 06:41: Once again I have to reiterate how awesome it is to work on a cohesive team for a company that does good things and actually values me.
- Mon, 14:55: People wonder why so many choose to remain ignorant. It's because those who thinks they're smarter choose to fling shit instead of help.
- Mon, 15:23: Ben Folds putting the "Superman fucks the Invisible Man in the ass" joke to music just made my day much better. Thanks @nerdist!
- Mon, 17:22: RT @OKBJGM: it was the logical thing to do, mr. quinto. http://t.co/DEe65ewt
- Mon, 17:47: RT @danleadbetter: When someone says, "You're like family to me" I assume they're gonna yell at me for something that happened 15 years ago.
- Tue, 02:06: RT @cyborgturkey: #wisdom RT @DavidAGoodman "My bad" is to "I'm sorry" as "maybe it's my fault but go fuck yourself" is to "I'm sorry."
- Tue, 02:08: I didn't think it was possible to love @ellenbarkin more than I already did. I was wrong.
- Tue, 04:26: San Francisco by night... http://t.co/7YZiN69A
Wed, 04:05: @ nerdist Seriously enjoying @ midnight. Keep it up!
Fri, 01:15: So with all the controversy... Middle Eastern dude in blackface? He's right in front of me in line at Starbux. #WTF