- Сб, 20:30: How awesomely flexible A Tale of Two Genres is: Thursday inspired by Apocalypse Now, Friday -- Groundhogs Day. http://t.co/28yAeP4N
- Сб, 20:46: Had to be in the office yesterday for a meeting, the results of which I can't talk about, but when I can everyone will wish they had my job.
- Сб, 23:41: The ungodly mess in my living room has gone from DEFCON 1 to DEFCON 4. #SoMuchLaundry
- Вс, 01:31: RT @kumailn: I am a member of the Bollywood actors association. Its called SAG Paneer.
- Вс, 02:46: The N in CNN is the new M in MTV. #MyProfoundStatementOfTheDay
- Вс, 02:50: RT @nerdist: PHISHING CALL ALERT! If you get a computery voice saying it's w/ BofA & your account is suspended unless you enter your car ...
- Вс, 03:47: Sometimes my genius is totally eclipsed by my dumbidity. #WhyYesIDroppedSomethingOnMyBrokenToe
- Вс, 05:28: I love being in a city in the rain. #IHeartSF http://t.co/T5e92UPw
Combined the Sunday Walk with Brunch today. GREAT combo if I do say so myself. This week's pics posted at A Year of Sundays. -- END OF LINE --
After a nice brunch with awesome people this afternoon, I took a quick walk around Yerba Buena Gardens and the Moscone Center for A Year of Sundays.…
I am freakin tired. Tired on a molecular level. Like... the atoms in my body are all, "Yeah, that thing about our electrons being everywhere at once…