So hey, how many of you have old floppy discs (any size) in your house?
How many of you would be willing to send them to me for a project I'm doing-- in return, you'd get some appropriate present from me.
Please respond below!!
Always working on something new
My odd family naming traditions tend to break these things which makes them more interesting:
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: your first pet, street name
Sadie Backkingdom (I think it would be a drag band...)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your moms side, your favorite candy)
Paul Sweettart (Uhhh... wha?)
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two of your middle name)
C-Ro (Sounds too much like Zero)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Red Horse (Native American Detective)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Steven Somerville (Now THAT should be my moviestar name)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)
Rob Cldopal (Lame replacement for Cordry on The Daily Show)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink)
The Red Barleywine (THAT'S more like it)