2) Despite being practically comatose from a headcold, my roommate got up and shoveled out my car this morning cause I'm to crippled to do it myself.
3) Re-dressed my 'wound' this morning, and it looks 100 times better than it did a week ago. Granted most of that is because it's not iodine yellow anymore, but still.
4) The ice is *MY* bitch today. So what if I had to use a hammer to make it let my car door open.
5) I actually feel like myself for the first time in two weeks. Perhaps the pain is less, perhaps I'm just getting used to it, but I was singing in the car on the way to work today.
6) I declared it Spring today, and instead of coffee, got a Frapuccino.
7) I have fucking fabulous friends.
8) I rock at Improv.
9) I have Pearl Jam tickets.
10) The first 2 seasons of Family Guy are coming out on DVD on April 15th.
11) No one in the Anime telling of Alexander the Great's story wears pants.