1) I get more excited about going to the Science Museum than the Museum of Fine arts.
2) I built both my computers from spare parts.
3) I can control my TiVo from my cellphone.
4) I've made a guest appearance on Sluggy.com.
5) Everyone I know in San Jose I met because of SOME connection to the Internet.
And now, for the things I would tell my 16 year old self if I could....
Nothing. Not a damn thing.
I wracked my brain over this for a long time, bouncing around things like "Kiss her, dipshit" and such, but in the end, every single thing that I hit on to "fix" would have completely changed who I am right now. And I'm pretty damn happy with who I am right now. If I was forced to say SOMETHING to my 16 year old self, it would be "Don't worry." Oh, and "No, you won't go blind."