In chronological order:
- The doctor never spanked me to get be breathing when I was born. My father screamed "It's a Boy!" so loudly that I just started making noise, and haven't shut up since.
- I did, in fact, run before I walked.
- I could read before I started kindergarten. The teacher used to have me read to the class, and one day I was upset that it was taking too much time to read a page then turn the book and show the picture, so quite with out thinking, I just turned the book so the class could see it and continued reading upside down.
- I skipped first grade.
- I was born with an underbite, which was fixed by a retainer, a palate separator, 4 of the railroad track style braces and headgear (a chin cup that had rubber bands running into my mouth) worn 24/7 for a year when I was in 3rd grade. My orthodontist's name was Dr. Chu.
- I won the Multiple-Sclerosis read-a-thon and got to go to lunch with Henry Winkler and he gave us a tour of Paramount Studios.
- Age: 10|Shoe Size: 10 -- Age: 11|Shoe Size: 11 -- Age: 12|Shoe Size: 12 -- Age:13|Shoe Size:13 (it stopped for a while, but they're 14s now)
- Between the start of my Sophomore year in high-school and the end of my Junior year, I went from 5'9" 188 pounds to 6'0" 148 pounds.
- I applied to MIT. They didn't want me. Thank god.
- Over 16,000 people have heard me sing Beer Activated Girl.
I encourage EVERYONE to do this, too!!
Having trouble narrowing it down to 10